Did you know….
Nazareth Living Center has an active, vibrant volunteer program. Do you have a passion for helping? Do you have a favorite hobby that you would like to share? Are you looking for an opportunity to join in with others for fun and to share your gifts? If so, you are a perfect candidate to join us. We have opportunities ranging from staffing the gift shop, creating items to sell in our gift shop, assisting with residents and more...
If we have piqued your interest, email Torri Bertarelli at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-487-3950.
- Staffing Gift Shop
- Work a 3 hour shift in our beautiful Gift Shop
- Physical Therapy
- Transport residents to and from Physical Therapy on the Nazareth campus
- Help therapists with residents during sessions
- Transport residents to and from activities on the Nazareth campus
- Assist residents and staff during activities
- Play cards and games
- One-on-one visits with residents
- Read to residents
- Assist residents in writing letters
- Spiritual Care
- Serve as a Eucharistic Ministers in chapel during Mass and in skilled nursing facility
- Serve as a lector for Mass
- Help transport residents to and from Mass on the Nazareth campus
- Feeding residents (requires training class)
- Greet residents in the morning while assisting the nursing staff with beverages
- Other ongoing needs
- Work in the Gift Shop
- Assisting Volunteer Coordinator with special projects
We are especially in need of volunteers to run our amazing Gift Shop! Would you have an hour or two each week, to give to us, to build relationships with our residents and our team? We would love to hear from you!