Career Opportunities and Employment Application
Nazareth Living Center, is always looking for dynamic, team oriented individuals. Nazareth provides an exceptional work environment and a comprehensive benefits package. Come grow with us!
Nazareth Living Center's mission and core values are integrated into how we treat and interact with our staff - which is why they rate Nazareth among the very best places to work!
Nazareth Living Center, a 5-Star facility located in south St. Louis County, is not your typical nursing home. The American Health Care Association recently awarded us their Silver National Quality Award. We are the only skilled nursing facility in the St. Louis Metropolitan area to achieve this prestigious recognition, and just one of ten facilities in the entire state of Missouri. The friendly, caring, and professional staff in our newly remodeled Post-Acute Care Unit makes every effort to assist patients in achieving an optimum level of function and self-care for a smooth transition home. Our dynamic, progressive atmosphere and quality of person-centered care is widely recognized and exemplifies our commitment to helping people.
New employees receive:
- Excellent Healthcare, vision and dental insurance available
- Tuition assistance and career advancement opportunities
- Professional development through collaboration with area universities
- Competitive wages (featuring a new-improved wage scale)
- A supportive, 5-star rated community (7 years in a row)
- The only St. Louis Long Term Care provider to receive the Silver Award for outstanding quality
- Comprehensive new employee orientation process
- Great working environment fostering a dedication to our core values
Join our Dedicated Team in Making a Difference!
Current as of: June 5, 2019.
See our available positions
Nazareth Living Center
2 Nazareth Lane
St. Louis, MO. 63129
Call: (314) 649-4673
Fax: (314) 649-4669
Why We Love Working at Nazareth Living Center
Read the quotes below as to why our employees like working at Nazareth.
- “I love the people here, the residents and the staff. I enjoy every day I work at Nazareth with my co-workers. The people that work here have big hearts and it makes my job easy.“ Sadija
- When asked what she likes most about her job and work here, Lori said, “My co-workers. We work as a team!” She went on to add that “I like it here, and I am at home here” when asked what keeps her here.
- When asked what she likes most about her job and work here, Andrea said, “Interacting with the residents.” One of the reasons she chose to come to work at NLC was: “I noticed how clean it was the moment I walked in.” She also says she continues to stay at Nazareth because,“ I like the people I work with. This goes for both employees and residents.”