Contact Us, The Senior Living Solution Finders
St. Louis Assisted Living
Assisted Living at Nazareth is supportive senior living you can depend upon. We’ve developed an active, engaging atmosphere to support residents needing assistance with activities of daily living.
The Nazareth community offers the exceptional care, up-to-date facilities & modern living spaces you desire & deserve.
Assisted living is a long-term care option that combines housing, support services and health care, as needed. It is designed for individuals who require assistance with everyday activities such as meals, medication management, personal care, grooming and mobility.
Some resident may have other challenges. We evaluate each of our residents and provide a customized senior living care plan.
The philosophy of caring and management at Nazareth Living Center in South County Saint Louis, Missouri is based on unwavering dedication to the dignity of each individual and commitment to quality and excellence. This commitment shows in our ratings as we have earned a 5 star, best nursing home rating from US News for 2017-18. Understanding of the older adult as a social being and a valued and cherished member of the community is a fundamental part of Nazareth's senior living programs and philosophy.
Our staff is skilled, dedicated & faithful in their genuine care for you
This is available for residents with dementia or early onset Alzheimer’s in Nazareth’s Memory Care Community. Learn more on our Memory Care Page.
Standard of Senior Assisted Living Support
Nazareth's greatest strength is our reputation for quality care for older adults. Nazareth practices "person-centered care," a philosophy that:
- Respects the individual needs and desires of each person
- Honors the life patterns and accomplishments of every senior within the setting
- Supports opportunities for continued growth
- Enables residents to make community contributions
- Encourages meaningful connections with family and the community
- Fosters fun
This results in a healthy inter-dependency between staff and residents, creating a home-like, welcoming, loving, assisted living environment.
Read what others say in our reviews.
Nazareth's assisted living residents are assigned to a care team. Since employee turnover is minimal, residents can count on a familiar team member who dispenses daily hugs as part of a standard of personal care assistance.
- Person centered senior assistance... a balance of independence and support
- Medication management and administration
- Assistance with personal care needs
- Three delicious meals served daily with a variety of options
- Full calendar of social and spiritual activities, something fun for everyone!
- Daily Catholic mass and pastoral care services
- Special programs, like our Music Therapy
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Scheduled transportation for appointments
- On-site in-patient and out-patient therapy services
Are you or a loved one in need of assisted living in the St Louis area?
Please give us a call today to discuss your situation,
or drop us a line through the quick contact form on the right.
We are providing an affordable caring fun and engaging environment for seniors
Come find out for yourself by setting up a tour.
The St. Joseph Manor Dining Room.
St Joseph Manor Bedroom.