Skilled Nursing & Rehab: 314-487-3950
Independent Living: 314-894-1000
Career Opportunities and Employment Application
Nazareth Living Center, a South County skilled facility, is growing! We are looking for dynamic, team oriented individuals. Nazareth provides an exceptional work environment and a comprehensive benefits package. Come grow with us!
Nazareth Living Center's mission and core values are integrated into how we treat and interact with our staff - which is why they rate Nazareth among the very best places to work!
When you work at Nazareth Living Center, you make more than a living...you make a difference!
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit choices• Retirement savings and pension plan
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Outstanding ongoing training with developmental opportunities
- On-site in-service
- Tuition reimbursement
- Innovative person-centered care for our residents
- A clean, attractive, professional environment
- The satisfaction of knowing that your efforts to serve the elderly are meaningful, appreciated, and acknowledged
Our CNA CLASS is starting April 29, 2015. Applications are being accepted ONLY Tuesday March 10th and Wednesday March 11th, 2015. Must apply in person. Dress appropriately for an on-site interview (no jeans). No telephone calls please!
Join our Dedicated Team in Making a Difference!
- CLINICAL ADMISSIONS NURSE, POST ACUTE CARE UNIT - FT
- RN - PT
- LPN - PT
- CMT - FT & PT
- CNA TEAM LEADER - FT
- CNA - FT / PT
- CARE ASSISTANTS - FT AND PRN
- No Openings
- No Openings
- COOK - PRN
- CULINARY AIDE - PRN
- HOUSEKEEPING AIDE - FT AND PRN
- PAINTER - PRN
THE VILLAGE – INDEPENDENT LIVING:
- COOK - PT
- DRIVER - PT Every weekend transporting residents to and from Saturday evening mass and other activities.
The above listings are current as of February 16, 2015.
How to Complete an Employment Application
To apply for a Nazareth job posting, there are three major steps. Below those steps are described in more detail:
Step 1 - Download the Employment Application.
- Click on the link to the form (below). That will open a new window with the form.
- Download the form to your computer. (IMPORTANT: Most browser PDF viewers do not allow form data to be stored. You will need to download the complete PDF file to your computer. In some cases, right-clicking on the PDF form link below will offer a "Save As" option, in the case where a download option is not obvious in the default web viewer.)
- You may want to bookmark this page in your browser so you can easily return to this page when the form has been completed.
Step 2 - Fill in the Employment Application Form.
- Open the form with Adobe Reader so you can fill in the fields of the form.
- If you do not have Adobe Reader (or Acrobat), you may get the free, latest version of Adobe Reader from Adobe's website at http://www.adobe.com/go/reader. (When you get there, be sure to read all the selections. You may not want all of them.)
- If the job you're applying for requires a resume, "zip" the completed application form and the resume into a single file. (These archive files usually have a file extension of .zip. If you are only submitting the employment application, there is no need to "zip" anything.)
Step 3 - Send Us (Human Resources at Nazareth Living Center) the Completed Application.
- When the application form is completed, come back to this page.
- Fill in your name, email and phone information in the "Upload Employment Application" form below.
- Click on the file "upload" button, navigate to your completed application on your computer, then click OK. The name of the file you uploaded will be shown as a verification.
- When ready, click "Send Application to Nazareth". You will then see a "thank you" page and receive an email response indicating that the application has been received.
- If you have trouble with uploading your file through this page, as an alternative, you may also send your application as an attachment in a regular email. Send your email to Kim.firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject of "Nazareth Employment Form Submission". Be sure to include your name, email and phone number in the body of the email message.
Upload Employment Application
Nazareth Living Center
2 Nazareth Lane
St. Louis, MO. 63129