Neighborly Senior Living
Career Opportunities and Employment Application
Nazareth Living Center, a South County skilled facility, is growing! We are looking for dynamic, team oriented individuals. Nazareth provides an exceptional work environment and a comprehensive benefits package. Come grow with us!
Nazareth Living Center's mission and core values are integrated into how we treat and interact with our staff - which is why they rate Nazareth among the very best places to work!
When you work at Nazareth Living Center, you make more than a living...you make a difference!
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit choices• Retirement savings and pension plan
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Outstanding ongoing training with developmental opportunities
- On-site in-service
- Tuition reimbursement
- Innovative person-centered care for our residents
- A clean, attractive, professional environment
- The satisfaction of knowing that your efforts to serve the elderly are meaningful, appreciated, and acknowledged
Join our Dedicated Team in Making a Difference!
- CLINICAL ADMISSIONS RN, POST ACUTE CARE UNIT - FT Days
- RN - PT Days, FT & PT Evenings, PT Nights
- LPN – PT Days, PT Evenings
- CMT – FT & PT Evenings
- CNA - FT & PT Evenings & Nights
- CARE ASSISTANT (no certification required) - FT Evenings
- No Openings
- Receptionist PRN Day / Eve/ Weekend
- CULINARY AIDE - PRN Day/Eve/Weekend
- HOUSEKEEPER PT Day (Independent Living and Skilled Nursing – Benefit Eligible)
- AIDE / PAINTER - PRN Day, Eve, Night
THE VILLAGE – INDEPENDENT LIVING:
- CHEF MANAGER - FT Day / Eve
- COOK - PT Day / Eve (Benefit Eligible)
- Culinary Aide - PT Eve/Weekend
Current as of: November 16, 2015.
How to Complete an Employment Application
To apply for a Nazareth job posting, there are three major steps. Below those steps are described in more detail:
Step 1 - Download the Employment Application.
- Click on the link to the form (below). That will open a new window with the form.
- Download the form to your computer. (IMPORTANT: Most browser PDF viewers do not allow form data to be stored. You will need to download the complete PDF file to your computer. In some cases, right-clicking on the PDF form link below will offer a "Save As" option, in the case where a download option is not obvious in the default web viewer.)
- You may want to bookmark this page in your browser so you can easily return to this page when the form has been completed.
Step 2 - Fill in the Employment Application Form.
- Open the form with Adobe Reader so you can fill in the fields of the form.
- If you do not have Adobe Reader (or Acrobat), you may get the free, latest version of Adobe Reader from Adobe's website at http://www.adobe.com/go/reader. (When you get there, be sure to read all the selections. You may not want all of them.)
- If the job you're applying for requires a resume, "zip" the completed application form and the resume into a single file. (These archive files usually have a file extension of .zip. If you are only submitting the employment application, there is no need to "zip" anything.)
Step 3 - Send Us (Human Resources at Nazareth Living Center) the Completed Application.
- When the application form is completed, come back to this page.
- Fill in your name, email and phone information in the "Upload Employment Application" form below.
- Click on the file "upload" button, navigate to your completed application on your computer, then click OK. The name of the file you uploaded will be shown as a verification.
- When ready, click "Send Application to Nazareth". You will then see a "thank you" page and receive an email response indicating that the application has been received.
- If you have trouble with uploading your file through this page, as an alternative, you may also send your application as an attachment in a regular email. Send your email to Kim.email@example.com with a subject of "Nazareth Employment Form Submission". Be sure to include your name, email and phone number in the body of the email message.
Upload Employment Application
Nazareth Living Center
2 Nazareth Lane
St. Louis, MO. 63129