Neighborly Senior Living
Career Opportunities and Employment Application
Nazareth Living Center, a South County skilled facility, is growing! We are looking for dynamic, team oriented individuals. Nazareth provides an exceptional work environment and a comprehensive benefits package. Come grow with us!
Nazareth Living Center's mission and core values are integrated into how we treat and interact with our staff - which is why they rate Nazareth among the very best places to work!
When you work at Nazareth Living Center, you make more than a living...you make a difference!
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit choices• Retirement savings and pension plan
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Outstanding ongoing training with developmental opportunities
- On-site in-service
- Tuition reimbursement
- Innovative person-centered care for our residents
- A clean, attractive, professional environment
- The satisfaction of knowing that your efforts to serve the elderly are meaningful, appreciated, and acknowledged
Join our Dedicated Team in Making a Difference!
- RN Supervisor - PT Eve / PT Night Bonus Weekend
- RN - FT Day 12 Hour / PT Night Benefit Eligible / PT Night (Wednesdays)
- RN – Foot Clinic - PT day
- LPN - FT Day 12 Hour
- CMT – FT Day & Evening
- CNA – FT Day / Evening / Night & PRN
- Spiritual Care Coordinator – FT
- No Openings
- Assistant Culinary Director – FT Day
- Culinary Supervisor - FT Eve
- Culinary Aide - PT Day/Eve & PRN
- Housekeeper - PT Night (Assisted Living) & PRN
- Maintenance – PRN
THE VILLAGE – INDEPENDENT LIVING:
- Relief Dining Room Supervisor - PT
- Cook - FT, PT, & PRN
- Culinary Aide – FT (Bistro), PT, & PRN
- Independent Living Activities Coordinator - FT
- Housekeeper - FT & PT
Current as of: February 22, 2017.
Why We Love Working at Nazareth Living Center
Read the quotes below as to why our employees like working at Nazareth.
- “I love the people here, the residents and the staff. I enjoy every day I work at Nazareth with my co-workers. The people that work here have big hearts and it makes my job easy.“ Sadija
- When asked what she likes most about her job and work here, Lori said, “My co-workers. We work as a team!” She went on to add that “I like it here, and I am at home here” when asked what keeps her here.
- When asked what she likes most about her job and work here, Andrea said, “Interacting with the residents.” One of the reasons she chose to come to work at NLC was: “I noticed how clean it was the moment I walked in.” She also says she continues to stay at Nazareth because,“ I like the people I work with. This goes for both employees and residents.”
How to Complete an Employment Application
There are four easy steps to apply:
Step 1 - Download the Employment Application.
- Click on the link to the Nazareth Employment Form (below). That will open a new window with the application.
- Download (or save) the application to your computer so you can fill it in. (IMPORTANT: Most browser PDF viewers do not allow form data to be stored. You will need to download the complete PDF file to your computer. In some cases, right-clicking on the PDF form link below will offer a "Save As" option, in the case where a download option is not obvious in the default web viewer.)
- You may want to bookmark this page in your browser so you can easily return to this page when the form has been completed.
Step 2 - Fill in the Employment Application Form.
- Type your information in the application. You may need to open the form with Adobe Reader. If you do not have Adobe Reader (or Acrobat), you may get the free, latest version of Adobe Reader from Adobe's website at http://www.adobe.com/go/reader. (When you get there, be sure to read all the selections. You may not want all of them.)
- Save the completed application (this is very important so you do not submit a blank form).
Step 3 - Email the Completed Application to Human Resources.
- Click on this link:
- Type your name and telephone number in the body of the email.
- Attach your completed application. You may also attach a cover letter and resume if you wish.
- Click send.
Remember to SAVE the Completed Application to Your Computer, THEN Attach it to the Email! If Not, You Will Send us a Blank Form!!
Step 4 - Complete CareProfiler Questionnaire.
The final step is to complete the CareProfiler, a work styles questionnaire that looks at your unique approach to providing care to others. It is important to note that there are no right or wrong answers on the questionnaire, and no single question will determine your employment with us. Once you've completed the CareProfiler, should your qualifications, experience, and skills meet our needs, we will contact you for the next step.
Click here to begin questionaire.
If you prefer to complete an application in person you may come in and get one at the front desk. Note that you will still need to complete Step 4 on the computer.
Nazareth Living Center
2 Nazareth Lane
St. Louis, MO. 63129