Neighborly Senior Living
St. Louis Assisted Living - Gleason Hall
Assisted Living at Nazareth in Gleason Hall is supportive senior living you can depend upon.
Assisted living is a long-term care option that combines housing, support services and health care, as needed. Assisted living is designed for individuals who require assistance with everyday activities such as meals, medication management or assistance, bathing, dressing, grooming and transportation. Some residents may need help with mobility, or have other challenges. We evaluate each of our residents and provide a customized senior living care plan.
The philosophy of care and management at Nazareth Living Center in South County St Louis is based on unwavering dedication to the dignity of each individual and commitment to quality and excellence. This commitment shows in our ratings as we have earned a 5 star, best nursing home rating from US News for 2015. Understanding of the older adult as a social being and a member of the community is a fundamental part of Nazareth's senior living programs and philosophy. Check out the beautiful suite and studio apartment floor plans here.
Memory care is also available for residents with dementia or early onset Alzheimer’s in Nazareth’s Oakgate community in Gleason Hall. Learn more on our Memory Care Page.
Are you the caregiver for someone in need of assistance? Nazareth offers respite care for your loved one. A multi-day respite care stay at Nazareth Living Center in St Louis can allow you that much deserved break or time away to enjoy some rest and relaxation. Call today to learn more about our respite care program.
Standard of Senior Living Care
Nazareth's greatest strength is our reputation for quality care for older adults. Nazareth practices "person-centered care," a philosophy that:
- Respects the individual needs and desires of each person;
- Honors the life patterns and accomplishments of every senior within the setting;
- Supports opportunities for continued growth; enables residents to make community contributions;
- Encourages meaningful connections with family and the community; and
- Fosters fun.
This results in a healthy interdependency between staff and residents, creating a home-like, welcoming, loving, assisted living environment.
Nazareth assisted living residents are assigned to a care team. Since employee turnover is minimal, residents can count on a familiar team member who dispenses daily hugs as part of a standard of personal care assistance.
- A balance of independence and person centered care for those needing assistance with daily activities
- Assistance given with medication management and personal care needs
- Three delicious meals served daily with a variety of options including our popular salad bar
- Full calendar of social and spiritual activities, something fun for everyone!
- Daily Catholic mass
- Special programs, like our Music Therapy
Are you or a loved one in need of assisted living in the St Louis area? Please give us a call today to discuss your situation, or drop us a line through the quick contact form on the right.
The Gleason Dining Room.
Relax at the Piano.